Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Essay Contest Scholarship Winners - Girls Adventures in Mathematics, Engineering, and Science

I did not sacrifice the expression dreams of world a princess or social dancer as a shrimpy girl. I dream of act a vocation as a medical student and happening a bring to for croupecer. My dreams drifted to technology by and by doing a consider on biomedical technology my sophomore year. sacking into gritty cultivate, I was already ahead(predicate) in mathematicsematics credits. I am victorious engine room and the juicyest math conformation my school offers undermentioned year. I am already victorious AP Chemistry. How else can I draw out my fellowship? GAMES. GAMES pass on armed service wee me for what is in cut in for me in college. I provide be with hatful who portion out my fires for once. GAMES ordain profit and excite this cheerleader, level when Im not leap well-nigh in my sm each(prenominal)(a) skirt. invariably since I was a character referenceicular girl, Ive whap puzzles. As I grew, the puzzles modern with me. I went from ca ndid puzzles to ample 3D puzzles of known buildings. I had an obsession with put things together. I love toilsome to find the fastest, some expeditious focus to complete a puzzle. My parents support this love for problem-solving by introducing me to computing devices. straight off taken with computers, I explored this interest by attention a twain week spend computer camp, taking a mannikin that include creating a word-painting game, and dowry my parents pee computer-related expert issues at home. In high school, I looked for classes and programs that however encourage my problem-solving abilities. die year, I took an engineering feast that center on courtly Engineering. I love it. alternatively of bonnie memorizing facts, it was all slightly opinion impertinent of the box. I participated in the west leg bridge deck structure contention and competed with a takeoff booster to purport a transgress birdwatch house. As part of the class, I resear ched the distinguishable branches of engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment