Friday, February 8, 2019

Teaching Philosophy Statement :: Philosophy of Education Teachers Essays

principle Philosophy Statement Yesterdays great thinkers are not nearly the same as todays great thinkers on with modern technology and our countrys increasing emphasis on individuality and freedom, students today are accomplishing to a greater extent soulal goals and achieving much polar aspirations than those of just twenty years ago. Therefore, with these realities comes the thought that educational philosophical system, curriculum, and teaching methods should too commute with the time. I do not require our schools to become manufacturers of idealistic thinkers, where we just spit out little replicas of past instructors and educators. Our own philosophies of life rule our everyday decisions and how they affect those around us, and do our philosophies for the classroom. How we approach steady the simplest of tasks relates to how the teacher volition handle the classroom environment and its challenges. I commit one day to prove to my students that I am a pers on of education but not of harsh discipline. I want my case in the classroom to one of a facilitator no that of a dictator. My students get out know that I am approachable for questions and discussion and I am friendly and the class mood that I will establish will be one that is informal, fun, and creative. There are so many the great unwashed and students in this world and each of which has a slightly different project of life. That is what makes a world dynamic and interesting. I conceive my educational philosophy stems from the progressive movement of thinking of such men as toilette Dewey and W. H. Kilpatrick. I want to show my future students that they have the power to change the world for the better, depending on whom they choose to take wise advice from and how they apply it to their lives and careers. An encouraging, more relaxed type of education such as the one I want to utilize, also known as Social Reconstructionism, is so important, I believe because th e present students and intellectuals are our future leaders and government officials. We want to get a line that our students are given enough freedom to learn as an individual, on with some positive reinforcement and guidance for learning. I feel that I have a lot to instill in many students lives, and term I know that I endnot change the whole world, I can change my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment