Friday, April 19, 2019

IP - English Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

IP - side - Essay Exampleulcates a drive in me to achieve success in the course, challenges that I take everywhere in the way of achieving my goals include but are not limited to my laziness, and occasional lack of major power to draw a balance between my work life and my social life. Sometimes, I spend also much time studying because of which I cannot find every time for leisure activities to refresh myself mentally and physically. At other times, I hang out with my friends for too long to be left with any time for studies. However, my desire for having a bright future keeps me on the track most of the time.One need motivation in order to develop salutary write skills in academic and professional life. motif comes from realization of the benefits of good written material skills. I derive the motivation to develop good theme skills from imagining how headspring I would be able to perform in my studies and at work when I develop good writing skills. I imagine myself writing essays, participating in essay-writing contests, writing and winning debate competitions, and writing long passages in short time thus saving time for other questions in the exams. I also imagine myself being able to convince the employers to hire me through my professional email writing and resume building. Winning such competitions and jobs builds ones confidence which is very essential for living a happy life.I have noticed a lot of improvement in my writing skills over the passage of time. My writing skills have improved particularly since I started writing essays. I have realize that one needs to practice a lot in order to develop good writing skills. Reading essays from professional writers also helps develop the concept of writing and understand its various genres. In assenting to that, watching movies and reading books helps one develop a good sense of phrases and styles of language that are utilise in everyday life. In the start, I found it hard to write long essays and keep my thoughts cerebrate on a certain topic, but with time,

No comments:

Post a Comment